Friday, August 21, 2009

NBA Offseason Review Part 6: The Rest of the League

This is part six of a six part series reviewing the NBA offseason, taking an individual look at all the title contenders (Lakers, Magic, Cavaliers, Celtics and Spurs) and then the rest of the league as a whole. The first five parts examined the contenders listed above. Today, we focus on the rest of the league.

Today, I tried something a little different. I was in no mood to write something that would probably exceed 5,000 words to go through the rest of the important stuff of the NBA off-season, so I decided to record an audio thing (because it's not quite a podcast, not quite a radio show) to express my thoughts through sound. I brought in a good friend, David Ofosu, to talk about it with me so you didn't have to hear just me talk for an hour. We touch on a lot of things in this, so go ahead and take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment